CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
Patrons are not permitted to enter the venue with commercially packaged food or beverages. Patrons will be advised to dispose of such items or will have the items confiscated prior to entering the Stadium. Patrons are permitted to enter the venue with homemade food, sealed bottled water (up to 1.25L) and sealed juice in small cardboard containers (up to 250mL). This does not apply to food or beverages for patrons with special dietary requirements, provided that such food or beverages are not packaged in prohibited containers. If you would like to bring in a prohibited item due to medical reasons, please contact us prior to attending the event.
Permitted Food and Beverage Items
- Homemade food (eg sandwiches/rolls, homemade cakes/biscuits, meals) in unmarked/non-branded containers and bags.
- Commercial food packaged at home in unmarked/non-branded containers and bags.
- Drinks carried in a thermos, including tea, coffee, hot drinks, water, cordial, juice. Thermos will be checked by security.
- Unopened commercial bottled water (up to 1.25L), juice and plain milk in small cardboard or plastic commercial containers (up to 250mL). Seal must be unbroken.
Prohibited Food and Beverage Items
- Flavoured milk of any kind.
- Soft drinks of any kind.
- Food in commercial packaging of any kind, including takeaway.
- Alcohol of any kind.
FLAGS & BANNERS
Stadium management acknowledges that banners and flags are part of the atmosphere that is created as part of events held at the stadium. Given this fact, the venue permits flags and banners to be brought into the venue and waved during appropriate times during the match.
Banners are permitted entry and can be used inside the venue under the following conditions:
- The flag pole must be no greater than 1.5m in length and 2cm in diameter.
- The banner has no language or imagery on it that could be deemed offensive to other patrons or players such as racial, sexual, political and/or personal statements, and must not conflict with hirer or venue sponsors.
- The banner must not hinder other patrons' enjoyment of the event through obstruction of their view of the field of play or video replay screen.
- The banner cannot cover any existing venue advertising or directional signage.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Entry to the Stadium is subject to the following terms:
- The right of admission is reserved. In particular, the Venue and the Hirer reserve the right to refuse entry to, or to remove from, the Stadium any persons who are drunk or disorderly or whose conduct is unlawful or offensive or who are not entitled to attend the event or match. Any person who causes a disturbance or who refuses to comply with reasonable requests from the Venue or the Hirer may be removed from the Stadium.
- Unauthorised persons are prohibited from entering the Stadium field of play and any other area not accessible by the public.
- Patrons must not wear or display commercial, political, religious or offensive signage or logos, sell any goods or services or give away political, religious, advertising or promotional materials without the prior written approval of the Venue and the Hirer.
- Patrons who are, in the opinion of Stadium management, offensively attired or whose attire may cause a hazard or compromise safety may also be refused entry into the Stadium.
- Bags and other items may be subject to inspection and Patrons may be searched. Patrons who refuse inspections or searches may be denied entry to the Stadium.
- Umbrellas are permitted to be used inside the venue however must not be opened or raised so as to obstruct the views of patrons in the seating areas or concourses at any time.
- Large items that cannot be stowed away under a patron’s seat or which pose a capacity or safety issue (such as hard eskies, prams, pushers, bags and other belongings) must be cloaked at the nearest gate. All care is taken for the items, however no responsibility is taken for items that may have been damaged or lost. Patrons cloaking items will be issued with a ticket that they are required to present when collecting their items on their departure from the venue.
- Items which, in the opinion of Stadium management, have the potential to cause injury or a nuisance or inconvenience to any other person will not be permitted into the Stadium. These include controlled, dangerous or illegal substances, cans, bottles, flares, fireworks, laser pointers, loud hailers and weapons of any description and may include certain musical instruments, flags and flagpoles and any other items considered by Stadium management to have the potential to cause injury or a nuisance or inconvenience to any other person.
- Pass-outs may be issued at the discretion of the Stadium management.
- Alcoholic beverages must not be taken into or out of the Stadium. It is an offence for minors to purchase or consume alcohol or for persons to supply alcohol to minors. Alcohol may only be consumed in clearly marked areas of the Stadium.
- Deliveries from external caterers will not be permitted into the Stadium.
- Cameras (including digital cameras), audio and video recorders may only be brought into the Stadium at the discretion of Stadium management.
- Patrons are not permitted to transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise publish, disseminate or reproduce any recordings (including, without limitation, photographic, video or sound recordings) of the event or match without the prior written approval of Stadium management. Such recordings may be confiscated or erased. Any recordings or recording devices which are confiscated will become the property of the Venue.
- Patrons acknowledge that the Venue or the Hirer may use a Patron's image or likeness as part of any recording of the event or match.
- Patrons assume all risk of any damage or loss (including property damage, personal injury, economic and consequential loss) however it arises at the Stadium. Patrons bring personal effects onto the premises at their own risk. Neither the Venue nor the Hirer will be responsible for any damage to or loss or theft of a customer’s personal property.
- Under the Tobacco and Other Smoking Products Act 1998 (Qld) smoking is prohibited in all areas of the Stadium and its precincts. Patrons who smoke in the Stadium
- (a) commit an offence against the Act, to which fines apply; and
- (b) may be immediately evicted from the Stadium.
- For more information, please view the Stadiums Queensland Tobacco Legislation webpage.
- Patrons with tickets purchased at a concessional price must have available on entry into the Stadium, a proof of age card or other documents justifying such concession.
- Patrons may not be admitted if their tickets are damaged or defaced or their tickets have not been purchased from an authorised ticket agent.
- Ticket Scalping - patrons who have purchased tickets in a manner which in any way breaches section 30C of the Major Sports Facilities Act 2001 (Qld) may be refused entry to the stadium. For more information, please view the Stadiums Queensland Ticket Scalping webpage.
- The event or match may be cancelled, delayed or stopped due to dangerous situations, adverse weather or for any other cause beyond the Venue's control. Patrons may make a claim to the Hirer only for a replacement ticket if an event or match is rescheduled or for a refund of the appropriate amount of the face price of the ticket if the event is cancelled and not rescheduled.
- Persons under 12 years of age will not be permitted entry unless under the direct supervision of an adult 18 years of age or over.
- The Hirer may add, withdraw or substitute competitors, teams or artists and/or vary advertised material, programmes, prices, seating arrangements, audience capacity, the venue or programme times without liability to the Hirer or to the Venue.
- Stadiums Queensland is collecting your personal information on CCTV in this area for the purpose of venue security and public safety. Footage may be provided to the Queensland Police Service. All personal information is handled in accordance with the Information Privacy Act 2009.